Digital Marketer Needed in Buea Full-time Job1 year ago - Medical & Healthcare - Buea - 493 views
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Our current hours are Tuesdays through Sundays, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm. These hours are subject to change without notice. It is our intention to open 7 days a week, however, that will not be happening any time soon until we can guarantee the safety of our staff.
The selected candidate will be required to work on-site and at times off-site, attending (promotional/marketing) events to gather content, for a total of about 40 hours a week, with two days off; Monday and any other day to be determined by Shop manager.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining engagement and client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to create/produce high quality & educative (short) video contents
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Ability to brand & edit videos using any approved video editing software. Adobe Premier Pro is a plus but not required
- Ability to create and edit flyers using any approved photo editing or publishing software. Adobe illustration or photoshop will be a plus but not required
- Experience working with a pharmaceutical company is a plus but not required.
We do offer a very healthy and exciting pay package, loaded with tons of benefits. Details will be discussed with applicants.
How to Apply:
We are very particular with who we hire. If you cannot pay attention to details, we are sorry you cannot be part of our team. To apply for this position please do as follows:
- Respond to this ad completely as directed by the site
- Add shop's phone number 6-51-24-86-51 to your whatsApp
- Send the following 3 documents via WhatsAppeven if you had sent them (through step 1) above.
- A PDF copy of your CV (and a Cover Letter if your have one).
- A handwritten Job Application preferably one paged, addressed as follows:
- The General Manager,
- KIMBERTS CORPORATION LIMITED
- P.O. Box 605,
- Buea, SWR - Cameroon
- Educational Transcripts of all degrees, formal and informal courses/trainings that represent all of the following areas:
- Highest Level of Education completed
- All other relevant courses/trainings that qualify you for this position as per the job description and requirements, if any.